Seattle Reckless Driving Lawyer
Traffic laws are in place for a reason, and when a motorist drives recklessly and breaks these laws, they put themselves and everyone around them at risk. Taking unnecessary chances is a dangerous gamble that can result in severe or fatal injury. If you or someone you love has been the unfortunate victim of an accident caused by reckless driving, you need to understand your legal rights and options. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation expenses, pain and suffering, and more.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee has been representing the rights of accident victims in Seattle and throughout Washington for years. Attorney Jeffrey R. Caffee helps his clients fight back against the party who caused their injuries. Contact The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee today at (206) 312-0954 to schedule a free, confidential consultation of your case.
Do I Need a Reckless Driving Lawyer?
If you have been in an accident caused by a reckless driver, you may feel overwhelmed by many questions. Can I file a lawsuit? How do I get paid for my injuries? What can I receive compensation for? How much does a lawyer cost? An experienced reckless driving lawyer can help you answer these and any other questions that you may have.
Accident victims are typically entitled to receive compensation for their physical injuries and the mental and emotional impact that an accident leaves behind. You should receive compensation for your medical bills, therapy bills, treatment expenses, and any diminished quality of life factors that result from your accident-related injuries. Compensation for lost wages during your recovery may also be available. Though you are entitled to this compensation, you will likely have to fight against an aggressive insurance company in order to successfully get this money.
Filing a lawsuit against a reckless driver is a complicated and time-consuming process. Jeffrey R. Caffee and the injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee will navigate the legal process for you, saving you time and energy so that you can focus on healing from your accident. The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee works on a contingency fee basis, so if you decide to hire us, we won’t charge a fee unless we win compensation for you.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee to Handle My Case?
If you’re looking for a reckless driving attorney in the Seattle area, you may feel overwhelmed with choices. There are plenty of lawyers in Washington, but not all of them have the skills and experience that The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee does. Choosing the right lawyer is not an easy task, but it’s important to select a lawyer with the necessary skill and experience to get you the compensation you deserve.
For over ten years, Jeffrey R. Caffee has represented injured clients in the Seattle area and throughout Washington. Every year since 2013, he has been named to the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers. Mr. Caffee has also earned a five-star Avvo rating based on positive client reviews. In addition to receiving regional and national recognition, he has fought to get his clients millions of dollars in injury compensation cases.
Testimonials show that Jeffrey R. Caffee is a responsive professional who makes each of his clients a priority. As a top-rated trial attorney and managing partner of The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee, Jeff has devoted his career to helping injured clients get the compensation that they deserve in reckless driving cases.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our attorneys successfully handle a variety of reckless driving cases. Some examples of the kinds of cases we handle include:
- Speeding: The faster you drive, the harder it is to stop suddenly in the event of an emergency. Drivers who exceed the speed limit are more likely to rear-end other cars or lose control of their vehicles.
- Tailgating: Following too close behind another car makes it much harder to avoid a collision if the car in front has to stop suddenly.
- Failing to yield: Drivers who fail to yield the right of way are unpredictable to other drivers on the road and can easily cause intersection accidents.
- Ignoring traffic signs: Running red lights, ignoring stop signs, violating the speed limit, and otherwise ignoring posted road signs can all be dangerous behaviors.
- Unsafe lane changes: Failing to check your mirrors and blind spot before changing lanes, not using your blinker, or weaving in and out of traffic can cause serious collisions.
- Distracted driving: Any behavior that takes a driver’s attention away from the road can cause a driver to lose control of their vehicle or miss something in the road. This includes texting, talking on the phone, talking to passengers, eating, drinking, applying makeup, fiddling with the radio, and more.
- Intoxicated driving: Drivers who are intoxicated on alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription drugs may have difficulty controlling their vehicles, staying alert, and making smart decisions.
Any driving behavior that is unpredictable to other drivers on the road can easily cause an accident. If you were injured by a driver engaging in these or other reckless behaviors, you may be entitled to financial compensation that can include money for:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Rehabilitative expenses
- Pain and suffering
If your loved one was killed in an accident caused by a reckless driver, you may also be eligible for compensation for their medical expenses, funeral expenses, loss of support, and more. These damages can be recovered through a wrongful death claim.
Contact The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee For Help
The car accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee are here to help residents of Seattle and the surrounding areas who have been injured by a reckless driver. The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee fights on behalf of their injured clients to get positive and proven results in trials and settlements. We are so confident that we can get successful results that we don’t take a fee from our clients unless we win the compensation that they deserve.
If a reckless driver injured you or a loved one, contact The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee at (206) 312-0954 to schedule a free, confidential consultation today and discuss your case with our Seattle reckless driving attorneys. We’ll inform you of your rights and develop a plan to hold your reckless driver accountable for the injuries you sustained.