Jeffrey R. CaffeeManaging Partner
Jeffrey Caffee is a trial attorney and managing partner of the Caffee Law. Jeff started his legal career at the University of Notre Dame Law School where he met his wife Rochelle Krebs on their first day of school. They both shared a passion for helping people and together they worked at the Notre Dame Legal Aid Clinic helping local community members.
When it came time to settle down, they moved back to Seattle to be closer to family. Once in Seattle, they continued to fight for disadvantaged citizens. In addition to representing personal injury victims, Jeff advocated for the rights of student victims of sexual assault leading to the implementation of new safety policies in several school districts in the State of Washington. Rochelle’s advocacy led her to working with the Eastside Legal Aid Program providing legal assistance to families that are victims of domestic violence.
Jeff and Rochelle have two boys, Calvin and Harvey. As a family, they enjoy spending time camping around the North Cascades, Olympic National Forest, and Mount Rainier. While camping, Jeff brings his ukulele to play songs and tell stories around the campfire. When your health and your family’s future are on the line, let Jeffrey R. Caffee and his experienced team pursue justice on your behalf.
- J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Washington Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 Under 40
- SuperLawyers.com Rising Stars
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel Top 1%
- Expertise Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Seattle