Redmond Accident Lawyers
If you were involved in an accident caused by another person or company’s negligent misconduct, do not hesitate to contact the Redmond personal injury lawyers of Caffee Law for legal representation. You might be entitled to compensation for your medical treatment, lost wages, and other losses suffered from your injury. We could help you with your case to hold the at-fault party accountable.
You could suffer injuries in a range of scenarios. An injury can interfere with your daily life and routine. If the injury is severe, you might need to take time off from work to recover, resulting in a loss of income. Without the financial means to pay for your medical care, you could end up facing significant debt.
At Caffee Law, we understand the financial hardships many accident victims face. You should not be responsible for your incurred costs if someone else were entirely at fault for the incident. We will create a legal strategy to seek the money you’re owed and try to resolve your case favorably. You will not be alone during this traumatic experience. Our legal team will remain in your corner until the end.
Call us at (206) 312-0954 for a free consultation with one of our experienced and knowledgeable Redmond accident lawyers, and let us help you get on the road to recovery.
Our Practice Areas
Caffee Law represents Redmond accident victims in various cases involving injury and death. We can handle personal injury cases, including:
- Truck accidents – Commercial trucks are significantly larger than passenger cars. They can weigh up to 80,000 pounds with a full cargo load. All of that weight can exert extreme forces during the impact of a collision, causing life-threatening injuries to the occupants of the smaller vehicle.
- Burn injuries – Suffering a burn injury in a car accident or another scenario due to another person’s negligence can be traumatic and life-altering. Burns are painful and can damage the tissue and nerves beneath the skin. Many times, skin grafts and surgery are necessary, resulting in permanent scars or disfigurement.
- Scooter accidents – Although a scooter is a fun mode of transportation, the rider can sustain severe injuries in an accident involving a motor vehicle. Most drivers don’t pay attention to people on scooters. Riders are at risk of serious harm if a motorist drifts into their lane or doesn’t yield at a crosswalk.
- Car accidents – A car crash can happen for a range of reasons. Human error is often a factor in accidents. Drivers must focus on the road ahead at all times. If they text at the wheel or behave recklessly, the chance of a destructive collision increases. In 2019, 36,096 people lost their lives in motor vehicle crashes.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcyclists share the road with other drivers. Motorcycles are smaller than most vehicles, making it difficult for car and truck drivers to see them. A vehicle could sideswipe someone on their motorcycle if the driver changes lanes without checking their blind spots.
- Rideshare accidents – Uber and Lyft are inexpensive and convenient options for people to catch a ride to work, school, or another destination. Unfortunately, when rideshare drivers don’t operate their cars safely, they place passengers and the occupants of other vehicles in danger.
- Spinal cord injuries – A spinal cord injury occurs when damage to the spinal cord disrupts the brain’s ability to send signals to the area below the injury site. Paralysis can result from significant damage, reducing or eliminating motion and sensation.
- Brain injuries – A traumatic brain injury may happen during motor vehicle accidents. A driver or passenger could hit their head on the steering wheel, dashboard, or window, causing damage to the brain.
- Wrongful death – Losing someone you love in a preventable accident is a traumatic experience. If you’re a surviving family member, you might be able to seek compensation in a wrongful death case.
- Pedestrian accidents – Pedestrians often suffer debilitating injuries in accidents. A person’s body can’t withstand the full force of the impact of a vehicle. A distracted or inattentive driver could crash into a pedestrian already in a crosswalk or walking through a parking lot.
- Dog bites – A dog’s owner is automatically liable for the injuries their dog causes if the victim was lawfully in a private place or on public property at the time of the attack.
- Bicycle accidents – Bicyclists sometimes have to share the road with motor vehicles when there isn’t a designated bike lane. This increases the risk of a collision if a driver doesn’t see the biker or fails to yield when necessary.
Contact Caffee Law immediately if your injuries resulted from any of the circumstances above. Our Redmond accident lawyers are ready to help you hold the negligent party liable and pursue the money you’re owed for the suffering you endured.
Compensation for Personal Injury in Redmond
You can file an insurance claim following an injury in many instances. For example, if you were involved in a motor vehicle accident, you might be able to pursue compensation from the at-fault driver’s auto insurance company.
When you file a claim, the settlement you receive should compensate for the various losses you suffered, such as:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damage
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
It’s critical to hire an experienced lawyer from Caffee Law to assist you with the claims process. You might think recovering a settlement is pretty straightforward. However, the insurance company will not be on your side. The goal of an insurance company is to save money. If they can find a way to blame you for the accident to deny the claim or reduce their settlement offer, they will. You will need a legal team on your side to negotiate for the settlement you deserve.
Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit
You could proceed with a lawsuit if the insurance carrier provides a low settlement offer or denies your claim entirely. You must file your lawsuit within a specific timeframe. Washington has a three-year statute of limitations for personal injury cases. That means you have three years from the date of the injury to initiate your lawsuit against the at-fault party. Once this deadline passes, you could lose your right to pursue compensation through the courts.
Speak to a Trusted Redmond Accident Lawyer Today
If you suffered injuries in an accident due to another person’s negligent actions, call Caffee Law at (206) 312-0954 right now to discuss your case. We can meet with you for a free consultation to review the facts and determine whether you deserve compensation for your losses.