Federal Way Pedestrian Accident LawyerRequest Free Consultation
A pedestrian accident can be one of the most traumatic events. Pedestrians are always at risk for injury when walking near a roadway, but they also face danger from drivers who may not see them or yield to their right-of-way. They are particularly vulnerable to collision with larger vehicles like buses and trucks. If this happens, it is important to know how to protect your rights as a victim by seeking representation from an experienced Federal Way pedestrian accident lawyer.
If you need help after a pedestrian accident Federal Way, WA – contact Caffee Accident & Injury Lawyers right away to discuss your options at (206) 312-0954 or fill out our online contact form.
What to Do After a Pedestrian Accident
If you are a pedestrian that has suffered a personal injury in a pedestrian accident, consider taking the following steps after your accident:
- Seek medical attention. Do not wait to see if your injuries are minor. It’s possible that your injuries may not be evident to you right away, so it’s important to seek help from a doctor or hospital as soon as you can.
- Notify the police. The police will need to document the accident and investigate what happened. They will create an official accident report, which can be helpful to your case going forward.
- Get contact information from any witnesses. Witnesses can be helpful in proving what happened during the accident. Your Federal way pedestrian accident lawyer will then be able to speak with them and see if any of these individuals can testify on your behalf should you decide to file a claim and if the case goes to trial.
- Document the scene of the accident. Take pictures of the area and collect evidence, such as clothing, photos of skid marks, and broken glass.
- Contact a Federal Way personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. A Federal Way pedestrian accident attorney can help you file a claim and get compensation for your injuries.
What Are Common Pedestrian Accident Injuries?
Some of the most common pedestrian accident injuries include the following:
- Head injuries
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ damage
All of these injuries can require medical care and treatment. You may be unable to work for an extended period of time while you are recovering from your injuries.
How Can a Pedestrian Accident Attorney Help?
If you have been seriously injured as a result of the negligence of another party, it is important to hire an experienced attorney. A personal injury lawyer can help you to navigate through the confusing world of insurance companies and their jargon, and a good lawyer will fight for the compensation that you need so that you can recover from your injuries.
They will also be able to advise you on how much your claim may be worth so that you are not taken advantage of by insurance adjusters or other parties involved in the case. With legal representation, many people find they get better results during negotiations, with their claims being settled more fairly than if they try handling things without an experienced attorney helping them out.
Caffee Accident & Injury Lawyers Can Help
If you or a loved one was injured in a pedestrian accident in Federal Way, Washington, Caffee Accident & Injury Lawyers can help. We have been handling personal injury cases for almost two decades and recover millions of dollars each year for our clients. When you hire us, you’re hiring a team legal of professionals who will do everything possible to get you the best possible outcome.
There are many reasons why you need to hire a personal injury attorney after a pedestrian accident. Contact Caffee Accident & Injury Lawyers right away to discuss your options at (206) 312-0954 or filling out our online contact form. Free consultations are available to discuss the specifics of your case.