Shoreline Pedestrian Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
It is not uncommon for pedestrians to be injured in accidents. Pedestrians are at risk when they walk on the side of the road or when they are on the sidewalk due to the large numbers of vehicles that are operating nearby. If you have been involved in a pedestrian accident, you should consider contacting an experienced Shoreline pedestrian accident attorney as soon as possible so that your rights can be protected.
Contact Caffee Accident & Injury Lawyers right away to discuss your options at (206) 312-0954 or fill out our online contact form.
Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
There are several factors that can lead to serious pedestrian accidents, including:
- Distracted drivers
- Speeding automobiles
- Weather conditions such as rain and snow that impair visibility
- Poor road design or maintenance issues such as potholes and faulty sidewalks
What You Should Do if You Have Been Injured
If you have been injured because of another person’s negligent actions, it is important to take immediate steps to protect your right to file a civil claim.
You should contact an experienced personal injury lawyer that can help assess your case and determine what type of compensation you are entitled to recover from those at fault. Our Shoreline pedestrian accident lawyers also explain how liability works when multiple parties share responsibility for causing injuries like yours so that you can make an informed decision about your next steps.
If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, there are certain actions that will increase the likelihood of recovering fair compensation for your injuries, including the following:
- Seek medical treatment from appropriate health care providers to ensure that all necessary and appropriate treatment is provided promptly.
- Call 911 and wait for law enforcement to arrive so they can create an accident report and take note of what happened.
- Take photos if you feel well and safe enough to do so. Photograph your injuries and the vehicle or other object that caused your injuries.
- Retain experienced legal representation by contacting a personal injury lawyer so they can investigate what happened.
- Work with your attorney to determine the full extent of damages and losses caused by someone else’s negligent actions so you can recover fair compensation.
Can I Receive Compensation For My Pedestrian Accident Injuries?
If you win your case, you will receive compensation. How much you receive depends on several factors, such as the severity of your injuries and whether your case is settled or goes to trial.
Contact Caffee Accident & Injury Lawyers | Shoreline Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
Hiring a lawyer is essential after being involved in a pedestrian accident. A knowledgeable attorney can help you collect the evidence you need, and they will help you recover as much compensation as possible. At our firm our Shoreline pedestrian accident lawyers have been handling pedestrian accidents for almost two decades. When you hire us, you can easily reach your lawyer and speak with them and the rest of your legal team about your case via text, email, phone, zoom, or by setting up an appointment for a meeting in person.