facebook pixel image universal conversion pixel image

4-year-old boy succumbs to injuries from Spokane house fire

Posted on Saturday, January 9th, 2021 at 9:44 pm    

SPOKANE, WA – A 4-year-old child has died of injuries he sustained during a house fire last week in Spokane, according to The Spokesman-Review.

The incident happened in the 1200 block of E Illinois Avenue, early on the morning of January 3, when the fire spread from a fireplace to objects nearby.

A 4-year-old boy died a few days later due to smoke inhalation injuries he sustained during the blaze.

A dog named Chewy was also killed in the blaze.

Four other people sustained non-critical wounds and were taken to the hospital for treatment.

The fire has been ruled as an accident at this time.

This is one in a series of reports provided by Caffee Law as a service to inform our Seattle neighbors about traffic news and accidents in the area. Many of these accidents are preventable, and we hope that by reporting on such events, we will reduce the frequency of similar incidents. However, if you or someone you know has been injured in a similar situation, contact the Seattle fire accident injury attorneys of Jeffrey R. Caffee today for a consultation. You may be able to receive compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. 

contact-img

Contact

Reach Out To Jeffrey R. Caffee

Contact Us Today!

The Caffee Law has years of experience handling all manner of injury cases. Our Seattle Injury attorneys care about you and want to help you through the overwhelming challenges that you face as a victim of another person's negligence. Our firm is available at (206) 312-0954.