facebook pixel image universal conversion pixel image

Man, cat killed in Everett apartment fire possibly caused by cigarette

Posted on Sunday, January 17th, 2021 at 7:49 pm    

EVERETT, WA – An apartment fire possibly caused by a burning mattress led to the death of a man and a cat in Everett early this morning.

According to KOMO News, the blaze began in the 900 block of W Casino Road just after 12 a.m., possibly after a cigarette caused a mattress to catch fire.

When first responders arrived, heavy smoke was pouring from the apartment unit.

A man and a cat died as a result of the blaze in the second-story apartment.

The identity of the victim was not immediately released.

This is one in a series of reports provided by Caffee Accident & Injury Lawyers as a service to inform our Seattle neighbors about traffic news and accidents in the area. Many of these accidents are preventable, and we hope that by reporting on such events, we will reduce the frequency of similar incidents. However, if you or someone you know has been injured in a similar situation, contact the Seattle personal injury attorneys of Jeffrey R. Caffee today for a consultation. You may be able to receive compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. 

contact-img

Contact

Reach Out To Jeffrey R. Caffe

Contact Us Today!

The Caffee Accident & Injury Lawyers has years of experience handling all manner of injury cases. Our Seattle Injury attorneys care about you and want to help you through the overwhelming challenges that you face as a victim of another person's negligence. Our firm is available at (206) 312-0954.